domingo, 16 de febrero de 2014

WORKING MOCKUP

Good night!

I want to show you a different way to do a first 3D model for our projects.

There is a lot computer tools for 3D models, but I think that a real model, as a mockup, always be better because I don't know the reason, but when you do a mockup, a details always appear and you must redraw in AutoCad and remade the mockup

In my first year and for my first project, I thought a lot about that, because I had a difficult house, which you can see in the next post:

I drew infinite configuration for my different space's home, until to find the final configuration, so I thought about how I can do different models without lose all my time...





I finally found a solution... expand polystyrene and white sticker. I sculpted all rooms with real measures with 1/100 scale, and I drew my different configurations, and when I changed it, I drew a new sticker and I put on old sticker. It was a fast and easy way to do a Working Mockup.

This is the mockup:







In this way, it was extremely funny changed the arrangement's rooms over and over again
instead of become in a endless nightmare.

I hope you enjoy it!

See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario