domingo, 16 de febrero de 2014

MY FIRST PROJECT

Good Afternoon.

Today I want to show you my first project as student. It's my work for "Initiation Project" subject. We had to design a home for a special family based in book: "La vie mode d'emploi", Georges Perec. The history is about a building where there was difference types of families, and we had to choose one of them to create a program of needs. We must look for reference too, and finally, create a home.
I chose a Beaumont Family when Mrs Beaumont lived together her two granddaughters.

We had to choose the location too, between a rural and a city placement. I finally chose the city placement, because it was a very coveted street in our city, and my important character must life in the best place on her city.

Every placement gave you different external condition, and my urban placement had a lot issue as you can see in the next draw, where also you can see my first idea for our home... open and close spaces, public and private spaces...




With my idea, I look for references, and It was Tokio Apartments, Wood House and House Before House by Sou Fujimoto; and Moriyama's house by Sanna.

My project are designed for a famous and public person, who wants convert her house in a public space, where she'll enjoy with family and friends, and in the same time, she'll get a private space por her personal live, and her granddaughters.

Due to contradiction of private and public live, I decided to separate all room's home in independent spaces which will be connected by exterior stairs and walkways. The different spaces has a special located to ensure the habitant's privacy, even when we walk between different spaces.

This is the board:


The way was very hard, but I can shorten it in a few words: idea, sketches, sketches, sketches, experimentation, experimentation, experimentation, development idea, experimentation, the final development of the idea and, presentation.

With a personal drawing about home as cover, here you can see all my project.

















And now I want to show you the mockup:





I'm sorry for project's language, because it is Spanish. I hope you understand the idea, the concept of my project, and I hope you like it!

I'm very proud of my first project, even I know I must do better next time. I've worked very hard, and I've learnt a lot, and the most important what I've learnt it was that you can't fall in love with your own projects. When my teacher told me that, I changed my mind. Since this moment, I will always look my project to improve them. Remember that you can´t improve what you love.

Bye bye for now!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario