sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2013

MOCKUP IDEA

In order to make this blog a little more practical, I will show you some of my own ideas that I find very interesting for a mockup.

- FURNITURE: As you can see in the following image, the furniture for this mockup was made in clear plastic which we do the most basic bindings. To do it, have been cut at the surface of the cabinet, leaving tabs at the bottom to stick to the ground, and then drew it directly on the surface of the furniture in question with a fine permanent marker. It is a very hard work, but the result is so original.




- LOOK ME ALWAYS: In this mockup, as it would not open the roof, we have used the same technique but have drawn vertically the characters and the furniture. As we used the same translucent plastic, we feels the characters look us from all angles. The result is the same with original.




- THE POOL: It is a tricky issue because some architects want it very conceptual, and other prefer it more real ... I show you two ideas which I hope you like them and I explain below:

As you can see in first picture, it is a blue pool, and you will think... How is made? It is very easy. I did a hole in the mockup's basement, which is foam board, and I used the same material for the pool. If you open the foam board, the interior is very porous, so you can easily painted with various shades of blue, giving it a rather impressive and distinguished in the whole model. I did with another material a small wall for de pool, and I hit it into de hole.




For conceptual design, we have the second image. It is a white base, on which I have strong glue stuck with a fishing line, and then cover with adhesive acetate. The result is a sinuous grooves and a shiny surface ... It is my own interpretation of pool water. Hope you like it!



That's all for now. Also I have ideas for the trees, as you can see in some pictures, we'll see later.

I hope you like my work, and my ideas helps you, and that this blog does not have many spelling mistakes. Keep in mind also that we will start with photography, so that soon the images will be much better... Should be...

See you!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario