viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2013

YOUR OUR STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHY

Hello!

Today I want to show you my new pictures with my Canon EOS 600D. In my school we have got a photography studio open all mondays, and the teacher will be with you, so you can do perfect photographies for your portfolio.

All works must be photographed because we must show them in the future. Any profesional studio or  school will ask you for a sample of your work. All designer need a Portfolio, so you must keep all your works! It's very important, KEEP ALL YOUR WORKS! Any scheme or sketch you did on a napkin can be important, because the creative process is more important than the final result for a design student, in these process your future employer or school will see your talent. Don't forget we are student, so the end result may not be perfect yet.

So I did this photographies:





I did this photos with a continuous plane and three flashes, one below the plane, and It hasn't got any post-production yet. Well, I also must to learn a lot, because I do not focus, or shine a correctly light... I do not anything about photography yet, because we will learn it this year.

However, what can you do it if you have not got a photography studio? Or if you have not got a Reflex Camera? Don't worry, it doesn't really matter.

Here you have got some ideas:

With a white desk and some material white too, you can do a perfect base for you photographies, and you must complete your studies with two lamps, like this pictures:


I did this photos with my iPhone 4, at night, only with one lamp:




And here there is before and after photoshop:

- Before:



 - After:


So you can see what you can do with a few materials, a smartphone, and photoshop.

I hope you like this post, and I'm so sorry for my english! I'm learning it yet!

Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario