viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

MY BEGINNINGS


Now that I've just had my 32 birthday, I know it's too late to start studying, but the crisis, the imminent closure of the public company where I work, and my desire to improve and to live better, they made me re-study.

When you start to study design, the first thing you learn curiously, is that you can copy. Now they call references, but in my point of view is still copying. They justify it of course, and as we are students as not bad, but hey, it is copied.


After you learn that you can not define Design. It is very difficult and is controversial and fairly strong differences of opinion. Especially in my class, where we are quite emotional expressing our ideas.

Then you learn that you don't know what art is. You know that there are artists that create anti-art or not art, powerful in meaning, but extremely ugly too ... Degas, Matisse and other else, I thought It was enough.

Then you have the Project Initiation, and you must do a project, so the teacher send it , from beginning to ending!, a complete house! I love Project Initiation!, and what Design Culture teach you ... things that can't be defined, things that have many meanings, and things that once meant something and now nothing ...

Last year I was studying and working at the same time, so It was very hard, but I did it well. I learnt a lot, and I´m continuos learning...

This year will be better, I don't work, as all people in Spain, so I've got all time to study.

I love Interior Design. Really, I love design a plan, spaces and atmospheres. I want to be a genuine Interior Designer.

This is my second year, and you can follow me in this blog. You will see my beginning!

If you see some wrong in English, I'm so sorry for that, I'll try to do better.

See you!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario